The one thing about contests is that, let's face it, some people are simply amazing with regard to their natural talent. I can't do some of the free hand stuff that Sonoma Nail Art does. Her skills are far beyond what I will ever be capable of.
So, with that in mind, I decided to make a challenge that is manageable for those that don't have the tremendous free hand skill. The Bundle Monster competition for Halloween amazed me. The stuff people came up with was just outstanding and it made me wonder what else people could come up with if the theme was not just limited to Halloween.
So, ignore the background for my poster because I am still in a fall frame of mind and loved the picture......
There will be three prizes. First, a holiday trio from Butter London. This includes, Rosie Lee, Fairy Cake and The Black Knight.
Second, the Zoya Ornate Collection. This includes, Aurora, Ziv, Blaze, Electra, Storm and Logan.
Lastly, a mini set of Amy's Nail Boutique's Holiday Collection which includes. Festival of Lights, Frosty, Happy Holly-days, Gingerbread and Silent Night
Thankfully, I will not be making the decision alone. I will have help from some talented bloggers that I have really grown to adore over the last year. Katee from A Girl and Her Polish, Victoria from The Manicurator and Stephanie from A Little Polish. The have all agreed to shoulder the burden of choosing a winner. So here are the details.....
- There is only one entry per person.
- This is open to international participants.
- You must use polish only, no acrylics for this challenge.
- You must have your entry submitted by November 26th at 12:00 AM.
- Also entries must be submitted by using the Inlinkz tool that follows. You can link to your blog or any other social media site if you are not a blogger.
- There is no set theme....anything goes.